La Comunidad Laboral Líder en Iberoamérica. Ingresá tu Currículum en Trabajando.com y postulá a cientos de empleos
- Servicios Financieros Varios
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
The Model Risk Governance Consultant position would work within a Community Banking Risk Management team at Evalueserve Chile, which focuses on driving compliance with key regulatory and internal policies to drive governance of the development, use, and monitoring of models that support critical financial processes.
The position will focus on building strong relationships with model owners and developers in order to drive risk and regulatory compliance with model governance policies through a solid understanding of the model development process.
Responsibilities may include:
• Consulting with Community Banking and Consumer Lending business partners to identify models and to support the effort required to bring those tools into compliance with enterprise policies
• Analyzing inventory to identify models that require periodic status updates and working with model owners to capture and document updates
• Developing dashboards to support tracking and reporting on the implementation progress of new models across the Community Banking and Consumer Lending teams
• Reviewing models that are under development and associated documentation to ensure completeness and compliance with policy requirements and standards
• Partnering with other analytic consultants on the analysis and disposition of newly identified tools to determine which are models and which should be passed on to the EUCT for subsequent analysis
• Monitoring the Consumer Model Risk Governance Shared mailbox and providing timely responses to queries and requests
Model Risk Governance Analyst (Finanzas)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Qualifications
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills in English
• Demonstrated SQL skills, including the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data across a variety of sources
• Knowledge of SAS, Python, or R
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly organized and proactive and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (preferably in Statistics/Mathematics), with 1-3 years of relevant experience across any industry
• Ability to understand statistics concepts and modeling frameworks
• Understanding of statistical methods is a plus
• Previous experience developing or maintaining quantitative and qualitative models
• Familiarity with dashboard tools (e.g., Tableau)
• Experience in financial risk and regulatory reporting
• A background in finance or risk management
• Prior experience supporting or participating in a governance function
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Indiferente|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|